Change

When I was 12, I had a teacher who was so mean that I can't even imagine someone being such an awful person. He told me to give up my dream. Ok, he didn't say it but he kind of... he made me feel like I wasn't good enough. But when I graduated, when it was my time to "shine" guess I realized something bigger than the opinion of others. 13th May 2011 I sang for the first time on stage and it was awesome, I felt so happy! I organized the show and I remember "the bitches" laughing at my idea. But they were there. They came. And I know even if they didn't want to say it in my face, they loved it and they wish they could shine too. That moment I wish he could see me, shining so bright. I realized that if you believe in your dream no matter what other people think or say or even do, you'll get there. You see today I want to thank that teacher, because I'm bigger than that. Today I follow my heart and I dare to have an opinion. High school sucks? No, it doesn't. It's what you make of it! Even if you only have one friend who's on your side, grab your friend's hand and make a change. Because things can change! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews