Skyscraper

I've been bullied when I was little. But my 13th birthday changed everything. Being bullied was terrible, but it made me so much stronger! Because my best friend in the whole wide world was right there beside me. Thanks girl! And when I went to High School the same girls tried to be my "friends". Some of them were terrified. Scared I would take revenge or something. But what they didn't realize was that I'm bigger than that. I'm happy to be different than all the other kids in my school. And what I wanted to say is that you don't have to be afraid of the "Plastics" or the "Popular kids". I know they can be pretty mean, but remember that they're also human beings and that they're not perfect either. Stand up for yourself and never change yourself for someone. Be an Original! And you know what guys? The people who've been bullied become stronger and more successful than the bullies! So don't worry about it, there'll come a day that you'll be rising from the ground like a skyscraper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews