La la la


So, it’s been a while ha? I’ve been really busy lately. Wich kind of sucks…

Bad boys. We all know who they are. Right? Mama told us to stay away from them! I wonder why they are bad or actually why they do shit illegal stuff. I’ve a bad boy in my class so maybe I should just ask him. Although he freaks the hell out of me. Ok, I’ll ask him sounds like a good plan. If I’ll be dead tomorrow you at least know who did it haha^^



I went to a workshop yesterday, it was about technology. Pretty awesome. 3D-printing and all that stuff, I loved it and I’ll help them organize it next year. 
We had to make a machine and I made one that would make all your homework for you called "The Genius". Guess what? I won and had to participate at the end of the talk sessions. Felt kind of proud and blinded by the lights...



In the end we did this marshmallow contest. It. Was. Hilarious. EPIC FAIL. It’s fun to meet new people and to learn ALOT.

I have over 20 (!) people signed up for the “Glee club” how awesome is that?! This Friday there’ll be tryouts. So excited!



Ok, have to start writing again. Because people are like “ Did you write something already?” like ALL.THE.TIME. Which is flattering. It means that people ACTUALLY read my blog, so I want to say “HI” to all of you and “ THANK YOU SO MUCH!”

I love you guys, have a good night!
Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews