Dear Stranger

Sometimes you meet people in life and you might not really notice them, but they can make a change. I’m blessed to have so many good people in my life. Like my teacher Ilse, she was someone who always believed in me. She’s a truly beautiful and talented person. When I was in her class it wasn’t like in math class (you hope to get out of it as soon as possible). 
She was an actress. She could tell you some boring historical story but it would sound like a famous movie scene. She would dance, laugh and cry. She would always have your back. I’m not perfect but she’d make me feel like I was someone in this world. Like I did matter. And all the kids in class were jealous as she said to me:” You don’t realize how amazing you are, do you?” And I was speechless.
I always smile. I always make my classmates laugh and I always tell stories. I talk to teachers like they’re my friends. I do believe in the beautiful parts of life like love, peace and happiness. They always say that I’m a dreamer and that I talk too much. But they never tell me to shut up when I’m in the middle of a story. 
So today dear stranger I want to thank you! Because your comment of me not writing and that you wanted to hear my story made me write again!


13x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews