Bullies, haters and bitches

Have you ever been bullied? No? Well, let me tell you it sucks. I really feel sorry for people who try to put others down. Because it doesn’t show off how “cool” you are but what a loser you are.
Funny thing is that the people who bullied me in primary school are my biggest fans now. Hi-la-ri-ous!
I read a lot of mails where people tell how uncomfortable and insecure they are just because they’ve been bullied. But those people are the most beautiful persons and they kind of make the world a better place.
So why the hell do bullies pick them out? Well, jealousy is the “leader” here but I think they probably don’t respect themselves. Because if you respect yourself and if you’re really “COOL” you won’t ever hurt someone’s feelings to make yourself feel better. That’s sick.
And mostly the bullied kids feel alone and misunderstood. Well let me tell you: 1) you’re NOT alone and you’re WORTH it and 2) what I just said.
If you want to stop it you need to stand up for yourself. And tell someone ( your teacher, friends, parents,…) I know it’s difficult (I’ve been there), but from the moment you open your mouth they do back off. Maybe they’ll laugh at you first and start acting more like a little bitch but they’ll stop if you show them that you’re not weak. They are.

Here’s a cheer up!


                                                                           13x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews