WARNING: Read vampire diaries only by twilight (;

Why is everyone so crazy about vampires? Well, I guess because they’re everything we’re not. 
I mean every teen age girl is kind of waiting for her “Edward” to enter the classroom. The new mysterious guy. The funny thing is that we had a kind of Edward in our class this year. He’s the gentleman, the one who doesn’t talk much but is very smart. And if he talks you can see all the girls staring at him (Edward hair included). 
Too bad for him that I don’t really wait for a “vampire”. So I end up being the only who’s not really impressed. Although I was the first one joking around of him being some twilight figure. 
I mean I read the twilight books and to be honest they’re good. So good. But I refuse to watch the movies. I just REFUSE. If it comes down to watching I rather watch Vampire Diaries. Ian Somerhalder (do I have to say more?). Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley are both “believable” and honestly they should be “Bella and Edward”. Ok, I really should get over that. 
Anyway vampires where do they come from? Do they exist?  I need to find that one out. Since I’m obsessed with myths and sagas, that shouldn’t be a problem right? And who knows maybe I’ll find my prince vampire? 


Oh, I do have to mention that I prefer my "Prince Vampire" looking like Damon Salvatore. Joke.
13x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews