Flashbacks


Back when I was little, I loved Lizzie McGuire. She was the better version of Hannah Montana (in my opinion, actually she was “the original”). And I still love Hilary Duff (it’s always funny how that gets to rhyme). I love all of her movies and I guess I probably always will.


I’ve always been the weird kid, kind of like “Matilda”, because I loved reading books and everyone in my class hated it. I was 10 or something when I read all the Harry Potter books and the Alex Rider books (Anthony Horowitz), while my classmates never touched a book. Except of cartoons, and I REFUSE to call those things “books”. But my super smartass classmates thought that a book that has more than 20 pages was a total disaster. And it was a crime to read the same books as the teachers, which I always did.



I never liked playing with the kids when I was little. I remember myself sitting at the table with my oldest aunt (who I love very much), eating beetroot (I totally love them, probably because of the memories I have of them) and talking about… everything. I don’t remember what we were talking about, okay I do a little: about my dad (she was probably angry at him, she always is). I think they’re hilarious those two (: Because she’s older she can say and do whatever she wants and I totally love her for that.The reason I love that memory that much is because she always treated me like I was a little lady and not a kid (did I mention I was 4 or 5 years old back then?).



 My mom always said I would sit down with the adults and the elderly, and talk like I was 85 instead of 5. And the granny’s: THEY WERE AWESOME. Oh, and I did weird things such as fight with teachers at kindergarden because “they are stupid and mean” (actually there was this one teacher who was a total bitch, too bad I didn’t know the word “bitch” back then). I had this one teacher who played piano and I loved her so much she would always play me songs and learn me how to play the piano (that’s probably also why I love the piano, it’s my favorite instrument).


Now I’m a teenager and not a little girl anymore but… I really wish I was©
13c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews