December the 13th


Today it’s the 13th! My favorite number! Ok, I probably sound crazy but 3 and 13, there is something magical about those numbers ;).



Want to wish Taylor Swift a happy happy bithday, she’s a G.R.E.A.T. role model and such an inspiration!



Exactly one year ago I was sitting in the classroom, I had a huge crush on my classmate and somehow that day was awesome. There was cake, laughter and you could see sparks fly…



There’s this chinese curse: “May you get what you wish for”

I think everyone gets what they wish for. If you go around bitching about how screwed up your life is, it won’t change. If you’ll bring people down so you’d feel “better”, it won’t get you far. And if your intentions are “dark” karma will kick you in the ass.

But as long as you stay true to yourself and treat people the way you want to be treated, you’ll be just fine ;).


Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews