Detention


Detention. You know sometimes it brings people together. Actually it’s a cool thing.



I met my friend Kiki (my detention buddy) in detention, she is awesome! She’s so friendly and funny. I really don’t know what I would do if she wasn’t in my class, she’s like the best!



Mostly you have to do some school tasks when you’re in detention but since we got this new guy who like has to keep an eye on us, we do whatever we want. He’s so cool, you rock dude!
Detention is fun. We play cards sing songs, tell stories, etc… omg I hope my teachers never get to read this haha^^



So people don’t get sad when you have to stay at school, because I met an AMAZING friend. By the way we even went shopping after school today wich is always fun, I love to spend time with her. And in class we like laugh. All. The. Time.

And who knows maybe something special can happen like in "The Breakfast Club" or maybe you'll find a friend like I did ? ;)




Mucho Amor
Mina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews