What if... YOU CAN

So, I went to school yesterday to see my results (exams). Don't want to brag or anything but for the first time in 2 years I had great results, I mean 92 % for Latin, isn't that like amazing? I still can't believe it. I never studied but this time, I did my best and I was the best. That's really awesome.



I think I've learned a lesson. A really important one... because no matter how much people tell you that "you have to DO SOMETHING" if you want to get somewhere you'll never understand 'till life SHOWS you what that means.

I never had the feeling that I was smart enough to have 92 for latin or 85 for sciences, because I thought I wasn't good enough/ smart enough. But yesterday ALL of  MY TEACHERS were shocked. I'm not stupid or antything, they say I'm REALLY intelligent but I have to DO something with it. And the fact that I have concentration trouble doesn't realy help.



But I stopped fearing and took a leap. Because, although it's crazy to say this out loud, I thought that if I'd fail I could at least blame the "I didn't study" part. To be really honest I was scared to fail while I did my best. And yesterday was like... I don't know a fairytale. To see all of my teachers amazed that I finally studied and passed with "perfect" grades.



If you really want something you have to work hard. Really hard. But it's worth it. Every. Single. Part. Of. It!
The feeling you have when you finally prove yourself AND the world that you CAN.



So guys, BELIEVE in yourself and never EVER give up! ;)

Much love,


Little Miss Fearless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews