Zzzzzzzzzzz


So today I had my math exam. You know what’s weird? You’re like “oh, it went well” but then this voice inside your head tells you “ehum, what if it didn’t?” I seriously start to think I’m getting paranoid sometimes, because I don’t get enough sleep.



Like last Tuesday, I like ran into the bus stop haha. It was like 8 in the morning and I was kind of sleepy so when I got off the bus I didn’t see the glass, so that was like.so.freaking.embarresing…  Everyone was like “ouch” and “hahahaha” anyway at least I “made their day” ;)



So, today I even got presents from my “sisters” (my mom went to see them on the holidays), I got this awesome bag and jewelry set! I think it’s really cool to get presents while you’re having  a “rough” time, because honestly exams are hell.



I seriously have NO insperation lately. I just want to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews