I Never Told You...

Sometimes you want to ask someone something but you're scared. It's this little voice inside your head telling you "he doesn't caaaahaaaare" and ok maybe he doesn't give a shit.



 But the thing is I'm the kinda person who waits "forever". I've waited for a friend for ten years and in the end when he finally woke up I was like "I don't need this anymore".



And sometimes you care for someone but you 're just to insecure to ask or to say "I'm sorry for acting like I didn't care" but the thing is if you never ask you'll never know. And sometimes we send these "signs" but let me be honest most of the people can't see them. You have to SPELL IT OUT ;)



I have this friend of mine who is a really good person. But the thing is he's way to sensitive about the opinions I give about him. If like someone else jokes around he laughs and everything but when I joke around or say something about his love life (as in she likes you, you should take a risk and ask her out) and I like to do that all the time because it's funny and he starts to get nervous which is super cute he's like I don't know... I guess he takes it way to serious. AND gets angry O.o



Back then I thought it was funny and everything but now I feel guilty. And he acts like nothing happened but I really want him to I don't know understand? I really like him but I give him the I-don't-really-take-you-serious-message I guess? I don't know anyway, I'll just send him a letter ;) haha exactly letter I'm trĂ©s old school :P



Wish me luck!


Mina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews