A Letter to my Dreamers

Hey guys!

I know it's a really, really long time since I wrote for my blog. But I've been really,really sick. Anyway much better now yeaaay! ;)



So "Someone like you" is on repeat. I need to be honest with you guys, no matter how hard you try to see the very best in people. And hope they've grown up and changed sometimes they just don't.

Wich really sucks. There is nothing I hate more than "girfriends" who forget your existence and ignore you whenever another friend/GUY starts to talk to them.

But I forget that people like that aren't called "friends" it's called the I-don't-know-what-I-want-and-I'm-gonna-leave-you-right-after-my-other-friend-comes-along disease.

Or to make a long story shorter : they're called frenemies. People who act all cute and friendly but who, deep down inside, are jealous and have a really, really ugly personality.


What can I say? Maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame but it takes me some time to figure them out. Sometimes I just don't want to figure it out you know, it's kinda disappointing.

Oh took this picture during the break in school, thought it was cute ;) So here's my snowy masterpiece. This one's for all my readers: LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!
*Oh god Mina stop bragging it's just a pic*



Sincerely yours,


Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews