Songs and stories

I write songs. It all started the summer I turned 13, or as I named it: "The Summer I turned Pretty".



There was this super hot guy who kinda looked like my favorite singer. And he was staring at me the whole summer so we were kinda in this crazy I-like-him-he-likes-me-too-but-we-don't-have-the-courage-to-take-the-first-step- and-talk-to-each-other-relationship. I still remember the chorus of that song. And my bestie Vampire was the first one who heard it.



And even if he'd said "hello" I don't think it would've changed something, I guess I'm the kind of girl who can like a guy foreveeeeeer... until the guy admits he likes me too. Then it stops. It's funny, I know but that's kinda the way it is. When that happens it's end of the story.


So here's a not finished song I wrote a while ago ;)
Mostly I write about my own (love)life but this one's a mix of stories so it's 'easier' to show you this one than the ones who are based on my own love/life story.


Much love,
Mina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews