Shoot for the moon

Sometimes you want to take a chance, try something new.
Walk out of the dark and let the "spotlight" shine on you. But it's not that easy.



Sometimes you're afraid or you don't have the guts to actually take the first step. The thing is, there's this project with young "journalists" and I kinda want to be a part of it. But then I'm like come on, I'm probably one of those thousand kids out there who want to write for the website. And I don't even have any experience or whatever you need to be hired as a reporter.



So why the hell would I even try? See, here's the problem : I might not be the best writer out there and yes I have zero professional experience but I love writing and  meeting new people, I love the atmosphere, I love the tension I just love it.



And I mean if Christina Aguilera had stage fright or something or if she would just be too shy and hide, no one would ever hear her UH-MAI-ZING voice, right? Ok I'm not saying I'm Christina when it comes down to writing but I do have some writing skills or talent I hope,I think? lol





Anyway you never know if you don't try right? So shoot for the moon even if you miss you'll land among the stars ;)

Love,


Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews