You'll Never Change

I have this "friend". She's been a bitch in the past. I thought she'd change. But she didn't. And I'd always forgive her. Always.



Seriously. Maybe I was even hoping she would just grow up...
Well, I can tell you she didn't. Not yet. Never will.

But after all these years and all the things she did...
I'm kinda through with it. It hurts when you put your trust in someone and that person is too stupid to see it.



Maybe it's me and my blind optimism or maybe it's just her and her sick need to betray people. Again and again. Does she even know what friendship means?

The thing is I can't save her if she just doesn't want to be saved. She'd let me down too much. And I'm kinda sick of it. I don't need her anymore. I don't need her fake friendship.



Friends are people who you can count on, not people who come and go when they want to. Not people who use other people. Not the one's who like to bring you down.



So guys, this is a lesson learned. Don't waste your time on people who don't want to be saved...

Stay strong,


Mina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews