See You Again

Sometimes you haven't seen someone in like forever. Because you live in different cities or sometimes even different countries. And if you really like that person and you see him/her again it's this 'happy' feeling that makes you want to dance around like an idiot.



I haven't seen my friend a few months which really sucks but we're both really busy AND we live in different cities. I really like her as a person: she's bubbly, funny and strong.



I guess I like strong women, because my mom is one too. It's important to be strong, fearless and know what you want in life. I guess we both have that.

I missed her. A lot.



I feel kinda guilty because I'm really busy lately and I don't really make time for my friends. But hey, I'm gonna work on that one. Anyway, I have this test tomorrow and the thing is I'm dancing around the room listening music but that's not really gonna help me tomorrow. So the idea is to study but.. it's just..you know when..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Muchos L.O.V.E.


Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews