The Empty-Minded

So I'm reading this book now Cecelia Ahern's Where the rainbows end, I just love it! I was dancing around the room on Taylor Swift songs after I read the first 20 pages!



Seriously, it got me thinking -it's about two best friends who grew up with each other and are in love with each other but kinda do not know it/want it- they end up living two completely different lives and they're still best friends. Dreams change, friends are forever!



Tomorrow I'm heading to my friends brand new store opening: AGSESALI! I love that girl, she's amazing. She's one of the few people I know who actually followed her dreams. So probably will show you some pics guys ;). I also went shopping this Friday, don't even ask how much money I spend in exactly 45 minutes haha. I love how you write the days of the week in capital letters in the English language lol.






I broke my nose and it still hurts but you already know that so why the hell am I repeating it? I don't know what I'm gonna do the next two weeks, seems like all my friends are making plans with me and I'm just like 'uh ok' but I always forget to actually meet up so I need to work on that one. I also got the new Cosmogirl today whoop whoop!



Ok, I'm sorry for being so boring but I'm kinda empty minded right now...
OMG! Completely forgot to tell you! I have to make a movie for my finale exams (Latin), I have to write the script,do the design, make-up, EVERYTHING! I'll keep you notified about that,... it's always been a dream to make a movie but like, not so fast lol.


Muchos amor, 

Mina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews