Miss Summer

I wonder why my parents didn't name me Summer...I mean I was born in August and I'm happy 24/7, I guess I'm a little, a lot hippie not that I take drugs haha I just love nature and dancing barefoot under the moonlight.


Tumblr_m173glprc41qmycilo1_500_large 

The weather is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! The sun is shining and I just feel so happy, playing happy songs all day, singing and dancing like an idiot. Everyone is so pretty dressed in Spring/Summer.


Wedges are a hype and to be honest I love them! They look so fashionable and are way more comfortable than high heels.

Tumblr_m1c0152vez1rrnrk6o1_500_large 

I love wearing dresses for Spring/Summer with a denim jacket, I wish I lived in LA and could wear dresses all year.

1689154_1_11_11_20lb2_large 

Or maxi-dresses! Ain't that like the best thing ever?!

Img_7978_large 

Ok, now I to go shopping for new summer dresses haha shopaholic!

6984070359_c7a7ed2f18_o_large 

Much love,
Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews