On Your Way To Believing...

Hey guys,
This is a story I wanted to share with you. This one's for my little Drama Queen "E" ;)

She's by far one of the most special people I've met. I think she's really amazing and beautiful. She has a great sense of style and she is ambitious. I really love her, I hope she never ever changes. But not perfect, no one's perfect.



We've been talking lately and it seems that her best friend (and friends in general) turned out to be not that...best? What can I say?
"All the friends I believed in screwed me over"

I really really hope that she'll realize that those people are just a lesson in life. I had a "bestie" like that too. Nope, even worse.



But that doesn't matter, because in the end I've found true friendship, I've LEARNED what friendship is about. It's about those who believe in you and support you when you've lost yourself, when you don't know which way to go. They'll be there waiting for you...to take you home.



So dear Drama Queen, you're like a little sister to me because I look at you and see myself in the little things you do and say. And I hope you know I'll always be there for you.



But don't give up on friendship, don't give up on love, don't give up on your dreams.

You truly are BEAUTIFUL :)

Love from your all time Big Sis'


Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews