Work, work,...not really

I have so much homework to do for school. And all I can do is just sit and stare at it. It's fascinating, so much, so big, so...boring. So instead of making it I watch some make-up tutorial's, read some fashion articles and look at cute fashionista's.



And I also feel guilty for not writing anymore, I mean REAL writing not the stuff I've been posting lately just because I don't have enough time. Pfoooh, I'm so busy.

But the thing is I miss it! I miss sitting in this spin chair, making music with my computer keyboard, and just letting it ALL OUT.



I'm the kind of girl who's busy with a million things at a time and then crashes down because she realizes she can't handle. Too bad: I'm not superwoman. Or catwoman. Or batwoman. Or that girl with the nine lives, Zoe? Or...ok you get it, right?



My best friend moved to London town, so happy for her but I MISS HER!! And sometimes it gets all a little, ok A LOT too much. And I just want to skip a day. Exactly skip a day. Not sleep all day but just be invisible and go for a loooooooong walk and steal... ice-cream and just dance around, because who cares I'm invisible right? Oh god, I wish I could be invisible for one day. I want to know how i feels to be like the wind, you can feel it but you can't see it.



But too bad I don't live in a movie nor am I Harry Potter. So that means no magic spell that can make me disappear for one day THAT means I have to start working as in NOW.
It's 21:31 and I have a presentation, a BIG test and 2 tasks for  French, oh and don't forget about my 'favorite' subject math! Well gotta go, this is going to be a loooooooooooooooooong night! Love y'all!!


Minaaaaaah^-~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews