Fight Back


So much happened today. My classmate who got in a huge fight with our teacher, long story short: it wasn't her fault the teacher screwed her over and after that she was like: "So guys, who is it gonna be her or me?"
I mean WHAT THE HELL? Seriously what kinda teacher does that? Exactly...



So after that she (teacher or let me call her 'The Bitch') even swept her chair away and my classmate fell, she (my classmate) slapped her in the face I mean if that would be me she'd be dead HOW CAN YOU DO THAT IN THE AUDITORIUM WHILE THE ENTIRE SCHOOL IS WATCHING??!!. And she (classmate) got suspended for a week. I mean the whole school was watching while that happened. Everyone knew it was the teacher's fault I mean she started the bitch fight. I was right BEHIND her, everyone saw it. It's like the sickest thing.



So yesterday we (our class) didn't go to class because we were shocked that Bitch didn't get fired and we went to the principal with the entire class but our principal was nowhere to be found, as usual.

Today there was this guy who wanted to "talk" with our entire class. READ: he was trying to make our classmate look guilty.



I just ran out of class... I mean our teacher was lying about everything and I just couldn't take it anymore. Funny isn't it? I'm never ever impolite to teachers, I always respect them they love me haha. But I can't take the fact that they act like little kids, instead of apologizing she makes up the whole story blaming my classmate, I mean we were there, we SAW everything. What the hell does she thinks she's doing? Anyway adults suck.


After that our class teacher (ok, she's just a bitch in general she likes to ridicule people for 'fun') was like: "I don't want to see you (the class) today, because you dissapointed me when you didn't want to come to class yesterday!" I mean HELLO we were at the prinipal's office and we went to her class AFTER that ok, we were a little late but she wasn't mad yesterday. Can she get any more hypocrite?!


So, still can't believe this damn!
Anyway screw the haters.


The cutest thing was when the other teacher like 'picked us up' because that bitch didn't want to see us anymore. She was like: "Honestly...I know I'm not supposed to say this but...I really think it's amazing how you stood up for your classmate. It's amazing to see a REAL class. Don't let them get you"

Mina






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews