Stage & Magic

So, the musical was great. So great I forgot I had a meeting.

The musical was cheesy and romantic and...funny. I just LOVE musical and theater...it's so real. I mean you can SEE the actors and they can see YOU, and you don't have to stare at a screen for like 2 hours. No offense it's fun to go to the movies but I just like real stage better. It's more...magical?


So, since I'm in a cheesy mood I probably gonna start dreaming... if you don't mind, I'll start? 
I think love is one of the most beautiful things in this world. Ok, I'm not only talking about the whole 'perfect-man-thing', no I am talking about love in general. Love that you feel for your parents, family, friends, animals, the little things...


Isn't amazing? I mean love makes everything and everyone so much better. Ever saw someone who's in love? They S.H.I.N.E.!


Oh, and also just saw 27 Dresses I know, I know it's 'old' and ok, I don't really like to watch a movie because everyone thinks it's beautiful I only watch a movie when I want to. So today, four years after the premiere I watched it and it was so cute!! I mean ok I'm gonna say she reminds me of myself again haha but I think that's what's great about movies: you recognize yourself in the characters!


Ok, I think I saw enough romance to be happy and cheesy all weekend lol. And the actor in 27 Dresses is so damn cute!


Ok, wrong one for 'cute' he's smoking hot!

Anyway I have open house tomorrow, probably gonna be all day at school. Last year it was just AWESOME, I had so much fun! Ok, sleep tight ;)


Mina







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews