The Same Different

Open house today was so much fun! I missed my girls! I just hope that 5 years from now- when we'll be studying in college- we'll still be friends and laugh as hard as we always do. I know 'going your own way' is part of life but I just hope that we WON'T grow apart. That'd be really sad.

Last year ;)
I don't believe that people change, I do believe that they grow up or don't. Sometimes feelings change that's normal but you can't completely change. You're who you are, there's no 'other' you, like when they go 'I'm not the person I was yesterday', I mean please...you're still the same. Maybe smarter, taller or happier, or just bitchier (lol that word doesn't exist but you know what I mean)?


I know one thing for sure: I will never change but...I'll never stay the same ;)
It's just that I'll always be the tall, funny, super social girl. 



But I don't know what God's gonna bring me next. Maybe I'll die tomorrow or turn into a total bitch. OK, kidding haha I won't turn into a bitch, that's not me. 


What I'm trying to say is that I know who I am today but I don't know who I'll be tomorrow I don't know if there's gonna be a tomorrow. Nobody does. But I just hope that I'll never change, because honestly I don't want to. I don't want to grow up and become an old sulky lady. I hope that if  I'll ever be 85 I will still be 13 deep down inside. Because Neverland is too beautiful to leave behind!


Love,

Mina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews