Asian secrets & purple heels

So, went to the dentist today -my dentist is like soooooooooo pretty!- and we were like talking and guess what: she likes extraordinary rings and Italian singers.



It's funny how we have a lot of thing in common when it comes like to fashion; I was like totally in love with her shoes (purple sky high heels) last time. I used to hate dentists but now I love them haha, she like calls me sunshine: so cute.



Oh my god! The opening of my friends' store was sooooo amazing! I love it, it's like so pretty, I want to live in it! And she like did all the drawings herself -actually she did everything herself- it's so cool.














It's an Asian fashion store in Antwerp (2018), Quellinstraat 17. Even if you guys aren't into Asian fashion, the make-up and jewelry/phone covers/shoes/bags are amazing! I always buy my bb-cream there!

Bought this one ;)
I really like bb-creams. They feel more natural/lighter than foundations. They protect your skin and are 'healthy'. And have you ever seen Korean women? They have like the best skin in the world! And they use bb-cream like it's some magic spell that keeps you beautiful forever. Ok, maybe it's not only the bb-cream, maybe they just have great genes but hey can't a girl dream a bit?


Much love,

Mina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews