Spring Breakers

I think I'm in a little depression? I'm like the most bubbly person ever but lately I've been down. Oh well, hope it will end.

Tumblr_m276xkjhg11rrc2iao1_500_large

Anyway. I got really close this Spring break with a friend of mine. She's funny and we're into same things. I love her, she's such a nice person. Its sucks though she didn't have much luck when it comes to friends (most of them were ehum not so nice?). I call us the 'Spring Breakers' because we got so close during Spring time.

 

We study at the same school but we're not classmates. What is :( but maybe it's for the best we'd be laughing 24/7.

I love people who care. Who share the same interests and even if they don't they respect whatever you like. It sucks so bad to know people who don't give a damn and you worry about them. Long live true friendships!



I also am looking for an awesome pen pal, like my mom had one when she was younger and they were like besties. I always wanted one but our school didn't do the whole 'find a pen pal from abroad schools'-thing. Well, too bad I'm gonna look forone myself! Wish me luck!


Bisous,

Mina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews