Pen Pals & Awkward

I've signed up for a pen pal site. And it's kinda awkward because you have to send messages to people you don't know but you want to know. So yeah, I kinda feel shy and a stalker haha.

Tumblr_m1z230zcgp1qdqeteo1_500_large


But it's fun I've met a few people and its sucks that we can't text each other but we send mails so that's fine. It's a little awkward though, because people don't always answer or mostly they answer late, sometimes people start to talk to me all of a sudden and I'm like huh? But then I remind myself that this is a pen pal site and it's normal lol.


And, wow blogger changed too. So I was kinda struggling haha. But I love it! I love changes and it's funny how fast things change in our lives. If I re-read my old journals,  I'm a little bit (ok, I freaked out. A little.) surprised because I've found that things I've wanted a few years ago, and I never thought they'd come true at least not that fast, most of them did come true.

417123_368545199839887_266941003333641_1396572_1689092516_n_large

 So I want to start write journals again. I want to be 85 and read them.

Bisous,

Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews