Color Talking

First day after our spring break. I love to see everyone hugging each other and get all exited to see each other again after 2 weeks.

Tumblr_lml2pbz7ip1qjl8jvo1_500_large

I missed it. School I mean. A little. To be honest I think we'd all go crazy if we'd just stay home.All. Day. Long.
So I made some friends in S.Korea and they have to stay at school till 10 pm O.o I mean hello?!
I'd go crazy, seriously!

But their schools are so much cooler than ours. And the school uniforms waaah amazing!



The talent show is this week and I have so much to prepare but my god I don't feel like doing anything I'm so lazy these days... I should take an example from my hardworking Korean friends!

No, seriously I should teach myself to be a hardworking student. I've learned one thing for sure if you just sit  and watch TV things won't just 'happen' for you. You have to MAKE them happen ;)


Pages-8i0t059r5-182456-470-371_large

So, yeah I'm gonna try to work harder. no I AM GOING TO WORK HARDER!


This song is on repeat I love the saxophone :) And the vocals are breathtaking ;O 
Favorite song at the moment!

By the way, color blocking is a hype now! And to b honest I love it! although it's not really something I'd wear ;P

Tumblr_m2l6i7zun51r89wxuo1_500_large

Ok it's 22:02, mostly when I go to sleep my friend from Korea gets ready to go to school weird ha? ;)
Oh well, the world is a beautiful magic boll!

Bisous <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews