Deep Purple-Blue

Blue mascara. Some makeup-artists like it, some don't. What can I say? I read this book by a really famous makeup-artist (ok I forgot his name -_-) and he was like blue mascara's are a no go.


But like a while ago I bought this deep purple (bluish omg is that even a word?)  mascara. Just for fun.
And you know I actually liked it!

610_-1_ns_nc_ehh6xhn3jy44ohfx8o5mpra7sorkx8_large

 It's like so 'deep' that it's almost dark blue and only when the sun's shining you can see it's this deep deep deep purple color.

00015372_large

All my friends were "Wow it's so pretty, looks great on you". The 'trick' is to not dress up in like blue or purple because that's weird, you know what I mean?

The_smurfs_ii_by_yashimika-d4jhcqk_large

And to be honest I like to keep the face look just natural and make the eyes stand out. So I didn't use like a blue eyeliner or eye shadow. But you van use a blue eyeliner I think that'd be really pretty. But just please don't wear to much blue, like you can wear one thing for example a blue blazer or like wear blue nail polish but don't overdo it! ;)

Bisous,


Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews