Weddings and Afterparty's

Went to a wedding yesterday, I've never cried so hard. There were a lot love stories. Broken ones...


Weddings are the most beautiful but also, what I've learned yesterday they can be the most cruel thing. I know marriages where the wedding was a fairy tale but the husband turned out to be a jerk. 


I hope no one will ever have that kind of marriage. It's the worst that can happen!

 Anyway went to the movies today with my friend E, it was so much fun we laughed so hard! Saw The Hunger Games, but we were kinda late so we missed the beginning.


 After we went to look for a cover for my phone and we found this awesome jewelry store, we just fell in love. It was a lot of fun we were laughing a lot and talking. I really like her we have a lot in common. 

Fenton-fallon-party-jewels-store_large

Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews