Sisterhood

My bestie's going to Paris today for a Super Junior concert. I did her hair and makeup, she looked so amazing today. I wish I could go with her and see the happiness on her face, see her shine.


She's so beautiful. Like you know I feel so blessed to be a part of her journey. She's been so amazing to me. For eleven years. And I'm really thankful. I'm thankful for every smile she puts on my face, because she can. For all the laughs and the good memories. For reading my blog although she isn't best friends with English. Just thankful for the fact that she's alive.



It means a lot to have friends like that in your life, to have sisters. And guess today I want to thank and name all the girls who are my sisters in life.



First of all my best friend for like eleven years B: love you girl! Long live is like our theme song!


A thanks so much you're like sister to me. We cried so much together, sang songs, laughed,screamed and we LIVED. Although sometimes I felt like killing you, but I guess that's what's sisters are like. I'll never forget the beautiful times we had together, remember that time on the swings in the middle of night? Us singing "My heart will go on"?


E. You know I really love you? Because we're the dreamers? We believe when no one else does? Who cares what they say? You know when I start to realize that you really meant a lot to me? That night on the talent show. I saw your family and I looked at you and it was as if I saw you for the first time. And something changed that night, it was like I felt closer to you like never before. Never change girl, let's stay the classics!


Dear G, remember how hard we laughed that day in homework-class? We're just soul mates. Life made us suffer didn't it but we're still standing tall. If you ever change I'm probably gonna bitch-slap you haha. Let's dream away the rest of our lives? And always smile. Sisters for life!


C you always had my back I always call you Emily like that girl from "Odd girl out". You've always loved me for me and for that I'm so thankful and grateful. Thanks for being such an amazing friend and eating cake with me in the pouring rain and that time you made a theme song for me haha.



Those girls mean a lot to me and I seriously want to thank their moms for giving me such amazing friends. People who won't let you down. People who'll walk with me 'till the end of times. Amen!


Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews