Bad boys

I think you guys know who I'm talking about...

They're all the same but oh so different. They're no good but they're also really kindhearted if you get to know them. IF... ;)
Our mamma told us to stay away from them and actually nobody likes them. But somehow they got everyone wrapped around their finger.



I've come across those guys. And you know what's funny? They're like little kids if you get to know them. They're very sensitive, funny and can be really smart. And all the girls fall for their 'class'.



And we know all the movies where the "bad guy" meets the "good girl" and he falls for her and changes. What I can say? I believe it. But only if the bad guy has strength ;)



But I also believe that you can change him/her and show someone they're kinda walking down the wrong road. If you really try to make someone see the beauty of the world. Because there's something worth breathing and living for.



And I guess all you need to start seeing that is AMAZING family/friends... ;)



It’s never to late…
Mina 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews