Little girl

Today I saw my old teacher again. I was 9 or something when I went to the Arabic school and it was A-MA-ZING!! I had so much fun and there were lessons learned. 



His wife is like the sweetest woman ever. So when I went to pick up my brother I saw them and I gave her a BIG hug. They were like "omg you've grown up so fast" and so on, you know how that goes ;).

And I felt like an 10 year old again. Like I went back in time. I was smiling the whole way back home like an idiot, because it made me so happy. And I was kinda wonder struck. Because now, six years later I realize how fast time flew by and how amazing it was to be a kid and have no worries.


It's funny how people can sincerely love you for who you are and even YEARS later they're so happy to see you again. The best part is when they tell their other friends -who are like standing next to you- what an amazing student you were and how you've grown up so fast.



I'm glad that they didn't forget about me.

Much love,
Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews