On the outside...

Hey guys!

They say "Never judge a book by it's cover" but to be honest: we all do it sometimes. Sometimes you meet someone new and your first impression is like 'omg he/she looks super nice!' But they turn out to be not that 'nice'.



What can I say?

Sometimes your first impression is like the worst ever. You DON'T like that person at all, but times shows how amazing and beautiful that person is to you...



So I guess it's true, try to never judge a person by his/ her appearance. The people I love the most, at first I thought they were boring, quiet, way to serious, etc... But they turned out to be the closest and best friends I've ever had.



So guys, always give people the chance to prove them you're wrong. Or right ;).


Never judge a book by it’s cover,
Mina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews