The Sparkles

Sometimes you make 'friends'. And you help them, be their guide when it gets dark and it's hard to see where you're going. I guess I'm the "guide".






People keep asking me why I'm so positive and happy, I say because people need me to be positive and happy. It's okay to call me miss Sunshine, because for some people my light shines through their darkest night. And that's all I could ever ask for, to be a little shining star who can put a smile on your face and hope in your heart when it gets cold...






I guess I'm like Nanny McPfee: "When you need me but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me but no longer need me, then I have to go. It's rather sad, really, but there it is."


I call them ' The Sparks" because they're very negative and kinda 'locked up in their own world' but once you show them what a beautiful thing life is, they start to sparkle so bright...






When my 'Sparkles' finally grow up and start to be independent I don't feel like staying, I can't stay. Sometimes people just have to go their separate ways.






The only thing that really hurts is that the other person doesn't understand that you CAN'T stay. But they know that I'm always gonna be there, watching over them ;). Because letting go is a way of loving someone...



Much love,
Mina














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews