Beautiful B

"Maybe I'll finally find the truth, and if I will I just want you to know that I believe you. I believe you like I believed you when I was 8 or 9 and you told me I was pretty. If you were just a fantasy it's ok because you were the most beautiful fantasy I've ever had. And I'm truly sorry for leaving you behind. But I'm not sorry for who we were and I guess somewhere over the rainbow always will be... ♥"






First love I guess we all know what it feels like to be walking on clouds... But my story is different I guess. Because I have this Romeo & Juliet version but kind of messed up. And I would really like to share it with you guys before it's too late.






We were best friends. But we were in this kind of hate-love relationship. We were always there for each other but somehow we always ended up fighting, making up, fighting... And what can I say I really LOVED to piss him off lol...


Anyway things changed in Junior High. I remember the last day of elementary school he joked: "Next year I don't know you and you don't know me..."


May You Get What You Wish For... as the chinese curse goes or just BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU WISH ;)






Anyway. First day of Junior High, in the school hall: "Hey!" I turned around -sick of him being such an ass and his silly friend who always likes to talk about the shoes I'm wearing, my new hairstyle and all the wrong things- I said: "Do I know you?!"






And from that moment untill now it feels like time stood still. It's almost five years from now but that one moment changed my life...


Will be continued ;)


Love,



Mina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews