New Year's Resolutions


Happy New Year guys! Have you made any New Year’s resolutions? Well, let me tell you that I make them EVERY year!



But this year I didn’t make them…yet.

I guess I’m the kind of person that makes resolutions and never really WORKS to make them happen. I just hope it will happen… itself. Let me tell you it WON’T!

I guess I’ve learned my lesson last year: if you work for something you’ll get there. Like Brian Litrell said: “ Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”



So this year I want to make a vision board, so I can remind myself –EVERY SINGLE DAY- of what I want to achieve in my life/ this year. I think it’s more fun ;).



Oh and by the way: To me it’s “New Year” ‘till the 13th of January, because you’ll have the time to figure things out for the coming year. Normally you have 2 weeks to do that but you know me and my “I LOVE 13” obsession.



I’ll post a photo of my vision board as soon as possible. And I found picture number one that’s gonna have a nice place on my vision/dream board!

What are your New Year’s resolutions?

Be Fearless,

Mina ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews