Save Your Heart...

Listening to Mayday Parade now ;)


I met this girl in detention today - don't worry I'm not a criminal I was late at school this week a little bit much ;s - and we talked about first love, boyfriends and relationships. 






To be really honest relationships these days relationships are as real Paris Hilton. I mean I love to be in love, to see people fall in love, because it's the best feeling on earth. But in the 21th century they THINK they're in love if someone tells them their pretty or something. 


Or the whole "I'm so in love with the popular guy" girl... seriously? You don't even know the guy. I'm not saying you can't fall for someone without really knowing the person it's just not love. It's what they call a "crush".






So what is love?
I think it's funny how you can be crazy in love with someone and heartbroken after it ended. But then you meet this "someone" and it's like in that song: 


"Bang, bang, bang I'm breaking in
Stealing all my love back, giving it to him
Bang, bang, bang, this time I win
I thought your love was all that,
Til I let him in"





So I guess love is: the one who'll be with you at the end of the ride. Who won't leave your side no matter what like Jun Pyo from "Boys Over Flowers" said:


"What’s so hard about love? You simply grab the other’s hand and refuse to let go.”




And I think it's true. True love is the one who'll fix your heart and stay. Forever.
And someday you'll look back and laugh about all your ex- boy/girlfriends and you'll only remember the good moments. And you won't need them anymore...






Goodnight my dreamers!
Mina
PS: Boys Over Flowers is like THE BEST DRAMA EVER!! Just sayin' ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews