Mr/Mrs know it all

People are trying to tell you what to believe. Who to be. What to do.
Like you asked them to spell it out for you. You didn't. But somehow they always do.



Sometimes I just want to tape their mouth. So they wouldn't keep giving all their 'good advices' with their 'pure intentions'. Give me a break.



To be really honest there are no 'good intentions' there's just this 'I actually don't believe you'll ever get there' kinda thing. It's funny, I'd rather see them just being honest with me than faking all the way. It hurts to see that someone you actually care about is letting you down like that.



But what comes around goes around, right? I've learned one thing for sure: to listen to the good advice that is given you and than just do it your way. Be fearless. It's your life. You decide.
And even if -at the end of the ride- they get to say 'I told you so' who cares? At least you've tried. You had the guts to do it YOUR way. Don't ever change who you are and what you believe in!



Much love,


Mina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews