All I Ever Wanted


Sometimes you want something and people are trying to make you insecure about your decision. Like, right now they’re asking me questions like “Is this what you really want?” and “Are you sure?”,  no I’m here trying to convince you because it’s really nice to hear how your trying to make me insecure and doubt the things I believed in. You idiot.


Anyway guys, if you have a goal or a dream, DON’T LET ANYONE EVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU!


It doesn’t matter if they’re trying to help or if it’s the best advice in the world if YOUR HEART tells you it’s not and if YOU doubt it the tell them they can all go to hell! Ok, joke. just listen to this one ;)


"I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing exactly the opposite."~G. K. Chesterton


That’s what I ALWAYS do. Nomatter if it’s about school or love or even friendship. I do exactly what I want and what they don’t expect. Hmmm kind of “bitchy” (:



B-I-T-C-H: Babe In Total Control of Herself!

Stay Strong,

Mina!
PS: today I figured out that purple might be my favourite colour instead of red hmmm still working on that one! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews