Sick and Tired


Today was horrible. A disaster. Anyway, it’s been a long time since my last uum how do you call that… story (?). I was and still am sick and kind of deaf. O_o



However, life goes on (:

So whenever I’m in a bad mood, I always buy something for myself to cheer myself me up. I think it’s one of the best habits I have, because I remember myself two years ago, I wasn’t really taking care of myself. myselfmyselfmyselfmyselflol

I mostly buy jewelry or a shirt, something simple, today I bought chocolate. ALOT of choclate candy, people were staring at me like “What?! Are you opening a chocolate factory or something?’’ I wish.



So guys, whenever you feel down or when your ill try to cheer yourself up with something, good movies/books work to! (;

Just got Hilary Duff’s “Elixer”, can’t wait to read it! Did I tell you guys she’s like my favourite actress?



Much love,
Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews