Busy Bee


Sorry I haven’t written for so long. Been so busy. I just got home. The GLEE and Homecoming posters are everywhere!



I’ve also been on a schooltrip in France. So ALOT happend. I’m gonna write more soon.

Anyway my friend Cinderella (because she likes cleaning and her name starts with a “C”) helped me with the posters and I really want to thank her, because people just talk but when it comes to DOING something they start to run.



My school grades are a disaster. I really need to focus on school. And I hate my teachers right now for being so mean! Let me explain this for ya: if your perfect they like you if you’re not they don’t like you…

I also fell in love with “The Secret Circle” TV-series, I’m obsessed, you have to watch it! It’s just amazing, so lately I’m a vampirediarieprettylittleliarssecretcirclegleelover! Wow that’s a bunch (:



Anyway I really hope people show up for the Homecoming & also for the GLEE-club. I’m also reading Hilary’s “Elixir” right now, I like it!

AND I just got Aprilynne Pike’s “Illusions”, I’m in the love with her books. “Wings” and Spells” were so beautiful! It’s about faeries, Avalon and a love triangle but in a really cool way. Laurel (the main character) is in love with David (her boyfriend) but she also has feelings for Tamani who used to be her best friend… anyway it’s amazing, read it!


Much Love,

Busy Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews