Make Over


Inner makeover

Y Find your dreams
I want to be a journalist later, because I love writing. Who do you want to be? What are your hobbies? If you found your dream try to get closer to it, one step at a time. (;


Y Beautiful Inside
Treat people the way you want them to treat you, it’s simple as that!

Y Confidence
Nobody’s perfect. So be proud of who you are and don’t hide. Always walk with your head up high, my mom taught me that one. (;



Body

Y Wax. Everything. ( I sound like Amber from “Teen Spirit” lol)

Y Scrub AND use bodybutter, mmmmmm smells so good & you’ll have a baby skin instead of alligator skin 
xD.

Y A body spray, Deo or perfume are a must! I love Nina Ricci and Flowerbomb ;)



Y Nail care is a must, toenails included! Wear a nice colour, pastel nail colours are a hype now.



Face
Y Wash your face twice a day, you’ll have a beautiful skin! It’s really important to clean your skin. I use Garniers skin naturals (;



Y Use a good day/night cream for YOUR skintype.

Y Eyebrows
Please be careful pluck your eyebrows without OVERdoing it ;).



Y Eyes
Use bright colours to make your eyes look bigger. For a natural look use earth colours ;) NEVER WEAR PURPLE MASCARA!!!


Y Masks
Use a mask once a week and srub your skin 1/2x a week. If you have pores, strips and scrubs help!


YLips&Teeth
Brush your teeth so they are white. Use lipscrub or a teeth brush to peel off the “bad” skin. And always use lip balm (or lipgloss if you like it better).




Hair

Y Find a good hairdresser! Believe me I know what I’m saying. And look in magazines for hairstyles you like.



Y Use a good shampoo and conditioner. I love Fructis!

Y Try different hairdo’s.





Fashion

Y Find your figure shape and look up what suits your shape the best.



Y Find your style, I love bohemian/rock/flowergirl style! You can match styles and wear what you like the most.



Y Ready? Set? Go!
Forever 21 is a good store, where you can find all type of styles. H&M, Urban Outfitters, F21, Mango,ZARA etc… are stores I love!

Y Accessories
I love jewelry and it makes your outfit complete, so don’t forget to buy a few accessories!


Good Luck,        
Mina













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews