Loser like me! (:


Today i went shopping. And saw so many people who I haven’t seen for like ages. You know the kind of people who were SUPERPOPULARHATERS at primary school.
So funny how they start to act super fake when they see that you’re everything they wanna be. The fake smiles, and their “ you were so smart are you still a geek?” and me like “yes, totally and my class rocks!”. Jealousy didn’t get you anywhere did it? (;



Anyway saw this chick who was like the BEAUTY QEEUN of our school, she was ok back then. And she still is actually. So we kind of had a heart to heart talk with a lot of laughter.
Saw my classmate who was walking out of school at 3 o’clock xD. And miss L who used to work at our school, she’s such a sweetheart!



You know funny how I used to be so happy at primary school altough it was rough, I had the time of my life with my best friend. We were shining and they were just “shadows” of the popular kids. I’m proud to be an ex-loser, if it’s the only way to be me and happy. Now that’s fearless (:
Anyway, “LOSER LIKE ME” is on repeat now. My new favourite song!
Stay true to yourself!!


Much love,
Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews