Hurt


Sometimes you trust people. And you should not. Because if you will, you’ll get hurt. I got hurt. The whole “never-judge-a-book-by-it’s-cover” thing.

But honestly whenever I realize someone’s fake, I really feel bad for them.  Like a teacher once said to me: “ I try to see the very best in people, and if their ugly inside. It’s their problem, not mine.” And she is right, because karma gets the bitch.


I think it’s a good thing we get hurt sometimes. Because we learn from it. And we change. We grow up.
What I want you guys to know is that it’s all right to make mistakes and to cry on your pillow because life can be so unfair sometimes.



Never forget that tomorrow – although your mom told you this a THOUSAND times- is a brand new day. And that’s how I live life, start everyday like it’s my first because every day I learn from my mistakes, I fall, get back up and fall again. It’s something everyone is going through –even that popular blond bitch in school- it’s called LIFE.

And my best friend is the only one who can make me laugh when I’m going through stuff like this, she’s incredible.

And NEVER EVER change yourself for someone, no matter how much that person means to you at the time. Someone who doesn’t love you for who you are, is not worth your time.
Today my friend-the girl who is allergic to sun, so everyone calls her “vampire”- send me this text message, which I want you guys to read.

“-Life’s unsure, eat your desserts.
-If you can’t convince someone at least confuse them.
-Always tell the truth but run after it.
-Smile because it makes people wonder what you think.
-Be happy because it’s the best revenge.
-Kill your enemies by your silence.
-And care for yourself because people care for those who care for themselves.”

PS: thank you B for always knowing how to make me smile again. And thank you Vampire for the text message, it’s the best one I’ve ever got.

Much Love,
Mina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews