Simple


Love has to be simple. I thought that love should be some Romeo & Juliet story, with lots of hollywood romance and james bond special effects. Ok, I exaggerate a little bit lol.

But honestly isn’t that what we all want? A fairytale?



Well, today I’ve learned that love has to be simple. Because true love is magical and if you don’t keep it simple it might... explode (?).

Ok, now you probably think what the hell is she talking about?! What I’m saying is that a simple walk on the beach with the love of your life, can feel like you’re flying instead of walking. That a simple kiss at your doorstep, can make you want to dance around in the pouring rain.



I forgot that when your in love everything feels magical and special. But to be honest even though I completly agree with “Love has to stay simple ”, I’m still gonna do crazy stuff like: writing with chalk on the ground that he’s the best, buy a big cake to cheer everyone up, hang balloons everywhere with love quotes on them and write long love letters and burn them lol

Because it’s something that suits me!



Much love,
13x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews