Miss 13


Did you know that (1)3 is like my favourite number? Friday the 13th is my lucky date and guess what my house number is 1/3… freaky ha? (:


I’m planning to make the 13th of every month something special. I don’t know what I’m gonna do yet but I’ll figure that one out! ;)

So, today I’m home, I’m really sick and my girls miss me so they keep sending me messages like “How dare you to leave us like that?” and “Where the hell are you?” lol, anyway I have an appointment tomorrow where a lot of students will meet each other and make some plans for this school year. But I can’t go! My docter was like “ No way girl, you’re staying home tomorrow” but maybe I shouldn’t listen to him… ;)

For those who read “Gleelicious”, it’s happening (!) I have to do some organization stuff with my friend E and the teacher was really exited. Who said I was just a dreamer? Dreams do come true !!



Also, homecoming… I wanted this year a homecoming and our principal was like “Sounds good!” I was pretty shocked because we never do homecomings I was like “ Really  O_o?”



So I feel like walking on the clouds now, but I have to do so much!! The homecoming and the Glee-club… anyway I have at least some awesome girls who help me with that!

Wish me luck!

L.O.V.E. ,
Miss 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews