Instant Happiness (:

Nail polish. I love it. It’s like my “boyfriend”. I’m really happy when I wear it , funny isn’t it (?) how such a simple thing can make your day brighter and better. But I got to confess I don’t like the witchy-long-nails, I mean seriously they freak the hell out of me.


Music. I’m obsessed. I really love music. I’m the pop-rock-country freak. I really love to press the repeat button whenever I listen to a good song. And to me there is no such a thing as “old songs”.


Reading. I’m like the little girl in “Matilda”: I love books and I remember when I was 9 I would read the same books as my teacher back then. And a lot of my close friends who HATE everything that looks close to a book became bookworms because of ehum...me. Pretty awesome. So people read (good) books.


Flowers. Who doesn’t love them?! When I walk into the flower shop I forget about all the bad things (such as war) and problems because of the beauty of the flowers and the kindness of the old lady who sells them with her beautiful life stories.


Good movies. Whenever I feel down I always like to watch “feel-good-movies”. You know, the kind of when the girl meets her prince in the end and lives out her dreams.


Ice-cream. It’s like medicine for me, whenever I have issues or when my world caves in. It heals the pain.


Friends&Family. They mean everything to me! They’re like the best thing in the world. I really love you guys!


Jewelry. I really enjoy buying jewelry. I feel like jewelry makes me complete, it would be really weird if I wouldn’t wear jewelry.


Writing. Writing songs, writing stories for my blog and writing in my diary even writing text messages, it makes me so happy to be able to write down what’s going on in my brain. Because I got to be honest I am more honest and I feel more comfortable when I write. I’m not good at expressing my feelings so I rather WRITE it down ;).


Sparks&Glitter. I love everything that sparkles and looks like it’s from some Disney movie. Like Cinderella’s shoes, beautiful chandeliers and somehow I always keep staring at fire. It’s hypnotizing.


Singing/acting. I sing everywhere and like all the time. I can get really depressed if I can’t sing because it’s my passion. To me it’s breathing. And acting I just love to be on the stage and do my own thing. Applause is like the best present you can give me.


Laughter. I’m a very bubbly person. At least that’s what everyone tells me. All the time. I really love to laugh. Every day. Because there ain’t no point of living if you have nothing you can smile or laugh about.


Beautiful people. No not talking about Barbie or that smokin’ hot guy from school, but people who are beautiful on the inside. People who make this world a better place. Like my granda, or my best friend who is always there for me –Thank you B!- or that girl on her bike who smiled back.


Stars. I love making wishes on stars and lying in my back garden with my friends and counting them.




Pouring rain. I love to walk under the rain, it feels like I’m flying ehum… swimming.


Cute. If I really like something I call it cute. Even if I’m talking about socks (: It’s my favorite word.




Dresses. I feel like I'm seven again when I wear them.


Hugs. I love to give hugs and it makes me feel like I’m save and “home”.








Much Love,
 Mina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews