Crap advice! (:


 I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing. I don’t even know if I’m being the right person. Ok now I definitely sound like a psycho. I’m just tired of everybody expecting something from me.
Every single time someone gives me advice I feel like doing something really stupid to make them shut up. The whole I-care-about-you-that’s-why-I’m-telling-you-what-to-do attitude is really getting on my nerves.



Isn’t it funny how people are trying to change you into something they want you to be, like you’re some Barbie doll with no opinion. Or how people start being sarcastic while they aren’t perfect either. Mostly the bitchy-I-own-the-world-people have issues and they’re trying to make someone else feel bad so they can be happy again. Great.


But I honestly wonder why I’m being so polite to these people? Well, at least I know one thing for sure: next time someone will try to give me some “good” advice I’ll tell them to back off, get a life and get gone.


"I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing exactly the opposite."~G. K. Chesterton  (that dude was SO talking about me)


Much love,

Mina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews