A walk to remember...


I have this really awesome friend, who I know for 5 years now. I remember the day we first met, it was the first of September. I didn’t like her from the start (and she told me she had the same with me) I thought that she would be the bitchy-geek type who thought she was “all that”. But I was completely wrong (and so was she).

I remember when my dad asked me why we didn’t walk home together (we lived like in the same street), I felt so embarrassed when he called her over and introduced me to her (while we were in the same class). But today I have to thank him for that, because she’s been a true friend.


We always had so much fun on our way back home from school, walking in the pouring rain and cakes, laughing, running, singing together. I love those moments and I’ll always remember.
But I guess the moment I realized she was a precious friend was when I had a fight with the popular girls in my school and because everyone was scared of them they took their side. But she didn’t. She stood up for me like no one ever did before. And when it seems like the whole world is against and you have a friend who’s like that, you should take her/his hand and never let go!


So after the popular chicks apologized and everything was back to normal it’s funny how they always put up fights and then apologize and “feel so ashamed” gosh need attention much?! something changed. We’ve grown stronger.

And yesterday, on our way back home we were laughing so hard, under the pouring rain I had an umbrella in my bag but I didn’t want to take it out because it would ruin the moment , people probably thought we were drunk or something. We were singing and jumping around and then a black cat with green eyes freaked the hell out of us. I was like “oh my what’s that black thing over there?” it was raining so hard I could barely see… until the “that thing” turned around she started screaming I just joined her haha.
Gosh, I was got so wet yesterday. But it was worth it. We always are joking about how we will get old together and still be the same (:

Dear C, stop wearing so much black I love you, and thanks for being such an amazing friend although you always forget my birthday, let’s walk together till we die©


Mina,
13x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews